Chocolate Drizzled Fruit Kabobs
I definitely was not the one who invented this simple recipe, but I sure can tell you that they are such a hit anywhere I serve them! My favorite thing about this tasty treat, is not only are they deliciously attractive – but they are so EASY to do!... If you want to see some delightful creations Shannon HAS invented click here.
What you will need:
- Assortment of your favorite fruits (make sure to use fruits that won’t brown, like apples or bananas. I like to use pineapple, strawberries & other berries etc. as they are brightly coloured and sit well)
- Long wooden skewers
- 1 large milk chocolate bar (200g)
How to make them:
- Wash & cut your fruit into about one inch chunks. (for smaller size berries, you can leave these whole. Just remove the leaves from the top)
- Slide your fruit chunks onto your wooden skewers, and lay them side by side on a tray lined with wax paper or foil.
- Break chocolate bar into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl uncovered.
- To melt chocolate, do not COOK – select DEFROST* and defrost for about 60 seconds, stirring half way. *Using defrost to melt your chocolate will avoid burning it.
- Use a small teaspoon and drizzle melted chocolate over your kabobs
…and there you have it! Your beautiful chocolate covered fruit kabobs! I promise you they will be a favorite at any event with people of all ages!